Henderson Chevy - Accosted by Car Salesman/Complaint Ignored

9/2/2013 Called Joe Gallagher to find out what needed to be done to

Convert the lease of my 2013 Camaro to a purchase

( I purchased the car April 30)

& also to bring in a customer to buy a car which she ultimately did on 09/03/2013

Joe directly disobeyed what I asked for him to do and took it upon himself to try and fianace me for a higher priced vehicle which I did not want or ask for him to do ( which makes no sense because I am in a 5 month old car with a 286.03 payment ) In order to score a commission ( which he said he made no money off my lease ). I was unable to be approved to keep my current lease vehicle HOWEVER he could put me in a 2014 Camaro at 570 a month...( what sense does that make)

I told him I felt that he was dishonest and wanted to speak to a real manager and that I felt cheated and tricked into buying a car with the hopes of refinancing it. At that point he came over the desk pointing his finger in my face shouting at me saying he took offense to what I was accusing him of ( which was true )

He was yelling shouting and acting in a very unethical manner. The other gentleman who was in the room told Joe he was out of line and to leave the room. Which he did for a whole 30 seconds then said...Tell him how I didn't make any f****** money off that deal as he was walking away yelling.

Henderson Chevrolet Managers have refused to contact me regarding the complaint.

I would advise EVERYONE to steer clear of Henderson Chevrolet AND JOE Gallagher. No customer deserves to be treated in that manner.

Will be filing a police report with Henderson Police Dept 09/04/13 & have already complained to General Motors Co Customer Service hotline. Steer clear.

Review about: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #716844

Joe, I'm so very sorry for posting this. Can I give you a *** and we'll call it even? C'mon buddy, I want to be your bi*tch.

to Thebookershow #728916

Clever use of trying to hijack my name to defame. You are a real coward

I am sorry for posting this -- I wish it could just be deleted.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #711782

Spoke with the service manager who addressed this complaint. I am admitting to half the fault in this situation and now plan to apologize for making this complaint. I apologize to Joe Gallagher as well

View more comments